From iPods to automobiles and soft drinks to sneakers, manufacturers around the world drive the global marketplace. Yet because of the changing global trading system, many manufacturers today constantly face the pressure of producing quality products, on schedule, and at a profitable margin.
Challenges & Opportunities
- Competition: The global market and the ability for more businesses to efficiently transport goods from one country to another increases competition for domestic manufactures. Inefficient process flow, supplier shortages and rising labor costs can all hinder your company’s ability to manufacture a quality product at an affordable price.
- Regulations: In the United States, the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) works to improve the working conditions of working people by enforcing regulations to protect their safety. Businesses that are found negligent by the agency are levied with heavy fines and penalties.
- Business Process Improvement: When your manufacturing company experiences a wasting of resources, it is often a symptom of a larger problem with inefficiency. Whether it overproduction, delayed transportation or product defects these problems represent a loss of profit for your bottom line.
- Capacity Management: Ideally, your business should operate in a truly lean environment where your production and your materials flow are directly linked. A business that is able to accurately forecast their production needs is able to reduce costs associated with waste including increased storage fees and a longer time to market.
How Icreon Delivers Value to Your Business Model
After over a decade servicing the manufacturing industry, Icreon understands that every company has its own set of unique automation and collaboration requirements. Our manufacturing web consultants can create tools to help you increase the standardization of business processes; assist in rapid deployment and shorter return periods; and ncrease profits and minimize supply waste
- Manufacturers: Since the majority of off-the-shelf products available require organizations to adapt themselves to the software product; Icreon's solutions extend beyond the end-to-end solutions to creating customized solutions that fit your business and your budget. We have served many clients in the manufacturing industry including consumer goods, automobile, food and beverages and many more. Icreon manufacturing efficiency counselors can provide your company with several customizable, turnkey solutions.
- Suppliers: The ability of your business to offer raw materials to manufacturers without shortages is imperative for survival in the marketplace. Streamline your business processes and integrate your current system with a customized technology solution that can improve the way you do business.
Services for the Manufacturing & Construction Industry:
- Legacy Migration solutions
- CRM systems
- Inventory management systems
- Integration between ERP systems and web applications
- E-commerce systems
- Workflow systems
- Data migration