Who we are:
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Role Overview (Objective & Scope)
The .Net developer has to maintaining existing .net application, design, modify, write, and implement software programming components in application and work from pre-written specifications and guidelines. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop software, design and implementation.
- Develop user interfaces and client displays.
- Design, initiate and handle technical designs and complex application features.
- Develop, deliver and test software prototypes.
- Assist software personnel in handling ongoing tasks as required.
- Build flexible data models and seamless integration points.
- Innovate and develop high-value technology solutions to streamline processes.
- Initiate and drive major changes in programs, procedures and methodology.
- Coordinate with other developers and software professionals.
- Excellent Programming Skill Microsoft .Net C# and MVC framework
- Development experience with Web Services ( RESTFUL, WebAPI),
- Hands on experience in ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, AJAX, JQuery.
- Experience in OOPs and Domain Driven Design.
- Experience with unit tests and mock frameworks.
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- Database design and development.
- Strong positive attitude.
- Good communication skills