Icreon is a Digital Innovation Enterprise. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Icreon is seeking an enthusiastic, consultative, and motivated individual to join our New York based sales team. This is a mid-level opportunity for someone with 2 - 3 years of agency work experience, who will have a direct impact on Icreon’s growth and success as one of the top Innovation Agencies in the country!
This role presents an enormous opportunity to build a foundation in business strategy. You will lead conversations to establish needs, recommend solutions and set meetings for the management team. The right person for this job will meet and crush weekly, monthly and annual call/appointment/opportunity goals. Work side by side with sales management to constantly develop your skills and ensure you are always growing professionally and personally. Initial and ongoing training and call guides will be provided.
- 2 to 3 years of agency experience
- 1-2 years of previous B2B lead development or account management
- Consistent record of overachieving sales quotas and goals
- Four (4) year BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in software development, agencies or professional services a plus
- Perform market research on prospective clientele and their industries
- Engage with prospective clientele to understand their business and technology needs
- Form strategies to help provide solutions and create visually engaging proposals for them
- Generate high quality leads through cold calling and online prospecting
- Drive targeted outbound sales campaigns that generate net new customer leads, nurture existing leads and identify upsell opportunities in existing accounts
- Qualify and follow up on leads generated by the marketing department
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with decision makers and business owners
- Work with field sales team to set appointments with highly qualified prospects
- Conduct account mapping, research and contact discovery for prospects and target accounts
- Track lead, opportunity and account activity in Saleforce.com on a daily basis
- Provide accurate updates and forecasts of lead progression/status.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual goals
- Minimal travel required (Trade Shows and Events)
Required Knowledge/ Skills
- Strong prospecting skills
- Great PowerPoint skills
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Outstanding follow up and attention to detail
- Strong phone presence and high energy
- Must be able to uncover opportunities in an aggressive market by identifying customer requirements and providing recommendations/solutions
- Capacity to make high volume of calls on a daily basis
- Proficiency with Saleforce.com or other CRM solutions
- Excellent business writing, communication, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute in a team environment
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our clients' business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A competitive Salary with Performance Based Capital Incentives
- A highly configurable health, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- A tiered, matching 401k plan with highly flexible investment options
- FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
- A sun-drenched penthouse office with private access to a Manhattan rooftop on 5th Avenue
- A stocked pantry for free snacks and daily breakfast options
- Monthly Team lunches and regular happy hours and learning sessions