Icreon is a Digital Innovation Enterprise. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the functions and areas assigned by the Marketing Director and handling various tasks across the department. This position will manage day-to-day projects to support the web, design, digital marketing, and management team. The Marketing Manager will work with the team to help implement targeted lead generation via digital channels and events, marketing automation efforts, and website optimization.
A successful candidate will be a detail-oriented and resourceful self-starter who can work independently and with the marketing team to explore, develop, and implement tactical initiatives that deliver highly qualified leads.
- Implementation and deployment of marketing automation and email nurture campaigns
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Analyzing potential strategic partner and influencer relationships
- Assessing and coordinating needs for assets and materials in line with marketing initiatives
- Communicating project updates to both the marketing team and cross-department
- Reporting on a variety of metrics across sales and marketing using marketing automation, CRM, and Excel
- Exploring and managing additional marketing activities and channels that align with departmental goals
- Supporting all sales and marketing efforts
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing world - PPC, SEO/SEM, social and display
- Analytical mindset with an understanding of the quantitative process for research and analysis
- Passionate about the examination of how data in digital is disrupting marketing
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Automation, CRM and paid search tools
- Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools
- Ability to own projects from planning stages through execution
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and new ideas
- Experience with PowerBI / Google Data Studio / Screaming Frog / Hubspot is highly preferred
- 3-5 years related experience working in a marketing role
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing and lead generation
- Google AdWords and Analytics experience
- Understanding of basic SEO and SEM best practices
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc…)
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Strong analytical capability and the ability to interpret and transform data into meaningful conclusions and business recommendations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our clients' business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A Market-Competitive Salary & Uncapped Commission Structure
- A highly configurable health, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
- Choice of personal computing device and peripherals
- A sun-drenched penthouse office with private access to a Manhattan rooftop on 5th Avenue
- A stocked pantry for free snacks and daily breakfast options
- Monthly Team lunches and regular happy hours and learning sessions