Icreon is a Digital Innovation Agency. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Overview & Responsibilities
We are looking for a NYC-based highly skilled Product Manager to be a part of our Project Management team. As a member of the team you will manager the start-to-finish design process for a range of digital products (websites, apps, operating systems, and more). You will identify product opportunities and create proposals for the world’s leading brands. You will lead and define success for team members, clients, stakeholders, and management and also hire team members for your team. Develop project strategy, create project plans and execute produce visions for complex, digital projects.
- 5+ years’ experience in a client services organization, preferably on project with top tier consulting firms, interactive agencies, and or creative agencies.
- Strong Team management skills - experience of having done performance appraisals and direct a team of design and engineering folks.
- Prior hiring experience would be a plus - ability to hire designers and engineers from within your network.
- Manage long term projects
- Strong understanding of web and mobile technologies, design standards, and the product lifecycle. You should understand the work we do and the new things we can be doing as well as our strategic business objectives
- Ability to manage and set expectations.
- Demonstrated success at managing different types of teams – engineering, design and QA.
- Have excellent communication and organization skills
- Superior attention to detail, exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Quick-thinking, hands-on, collaborative and a natural problem solver.
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our clients' business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A Market-Competitive Salary + Commission
- A highly configurable health, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- A tiered, matching 401k plan with highly flexible investment options
- FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
- Choice of personal computing device and peripherals
Deepak Joshi will be managing the Interview Process for the Icreon to determine analytical, technical & behavioral alignment