Icreon is a Digital Innovation Agency. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Overview & Responsibilities
We are looking for highly skilled RFP Proposal Writer to be a part of our Business Development Team. Successful candidates will have demonstrated a proven capability of collaborating with other team members to:
- Review, Vet, and Qualify incoming and sourced Requests for Proposals
- Write, edit, organize, and package responses to Requests for Proposals in compliance with detailed client requirements
- Proofread proposals for content, grammar, style, and formatting
- Work with key subject matter experts to answer specific client questions and record new information in proposals accurately
- Manage the RFP proposal process and pipeline
This is a role that will report into our executive team and work alongside company leadership to help grow our business with relevant clients & partners
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to communicate effectively on unfamiliar topics to elicit technical and program information necessary to answer client questions
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information regarding specific product and technical topics and write accurately and those topics or concepts immediately after introduction
- Possesses technical ability to adapt to proposal tools and software used by the company
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for presentation and details
- Ability to manage routine administrative tasks
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- An understanding of state and non-profit procurement practices is highly beneficial
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our clients' business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A Market-Competitive Salary + Commission
- A highly configurable health, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
- Choice of personal computing device and peripherals