Icreon is a Digital Innovation Enterprise. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
We are looking for a Executive / Personal Assistant. In this pivotal role, you will directly support a mid-sized business by taking ownership of many responsibilities that utilizes your impeccable organizational, communication, and time management skills. This opportunity is ideal for a master multi-tasker, a vibrant 'can-do' persona and over-achiever who is eager to gain valuable experience towards their Administative career with a top-performing agency.
- Support the CEO, his office and his family
- Ensure the day-to-day runs smoothly
- Maintain personal and business appointments and calendars
- Manage personal and business lunch, dinner or other event reservations
- Booking personal and business-related travel and accommodation
- Research for events, activities, vendors and service providers etc.
- Support with personal to-dos, errands and ad-hoc assignments
- Provide communications support - emails, reports and memos
- Track meeting notes and takeaways effectively
- Occasional support for children e.g. pick-up, drop offs
- A 4-year college degree
- Minimum 3 years proven experience supporting senior-level personnel or HNW individuals and/or families, as a Personal Assistant and/or Executive Assistant
- Skilled at using Google and Microsoft Suite; ability to quickly pick up new tools and tech
- A mindset focussed on improvement (systems, processes and procedures)
- Ability to manage concurrent tasks, projects and schedules
- Strict confidentiality and professional demeanor
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Proactive with a ‘No job is too big or too small’ mentality
- Being supportive and skilled at taking notes and direction
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptionally reliable and punctual
- Ability to drive and access to a car is preferred
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our clients' business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A Market-Competitive Salary
- A highly configurable heatlh, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
- Choice of personal computing device and peripherals