Icreon is a Digital Innovation Enterprise. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
We are looking for a Executive Assistant. In this pivotal role, you will directly support a mid-sized business by taking ownership of many responsibilities that utilizes your impeccable organizational, communication, and time management skills. This opportunity is ideal for a master multi-tasker, a vibrant 'can-do' persona and over-achiever who is eager to gain valuable experience towards their Administative career with a top-performing agency.
- Manage various projects from inception to successful completion
- Manage ever-changing calendars, schedules, meetings and very familiar with calendar programs
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements as needed for team members at Icreon
- Diligently handle all document maintenance including internal documents, spreadsheets, expense reports, general office coordination, update database, meeting minutes
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism with all sensitive and classified information
- Draft correspondence, reports, prepare, organize documents
- 2 - 3 years of strong administrative experience in a NY fast-paced corporate environment in a front-desk / office management role
- Bachelor's degree is required for this role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to liaise with VIPs such as Investors, Clients,
- External and Internal company contact
- Eager to take a collaborative, customer-service oriented approach in every project and company relationship
- Quick learner with the ability to manage competing priorities and interests in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and discretion regarding sensitive or confidential information
- Intelligent, analytical and resourceful with a strategic approach to problem-solving
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our clients' business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A Market-Competitive Salary
- A highly configurable heatlh, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
- Choice of personal computing device and peripherals
- A sun-drenched penthouse office with private access to a Manhattan rooftop on 5th Avenue
- A stocked pantry for free snacks and daily breakfast options
- Monthly Team lunches and regular happy hours and learning sessions