Icreon is a Digital Innovation Agency. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Overview & Responsibilities
Icreon is seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager to join our growing internal marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who loves problem solving and working with numbers. You will be responsible for building scalable processes, reliable technology infrastructure, analytics strategy, and helping Icreon achieve its business objectives. As our Senior Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager, you will be pivotal to ensuring the success of all marketing initiatives while directly supporting the sales team in making sure that they are fueled with high quality, converting leads.
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of the marketing contribution to pipeline.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and provide solutions for issues related to lead generation funnel.
- Provide business insights, reports and tools that will lead to better prioritization and team productivity to optimize return on investment.
- Work with senior leadership to incorporate analytics insights and approaches into finance processes (forecasting, planning).
- Share insights and recommendations in a concise and persuasive manner. Translate advanced analytics approaches for non-technical audiences.
- Partner with stakeholders to activate Marketing analytics insights and recommendations
- Improve existing marketing dashboards, build attribution models and new dashboard per business needs.
- Partner with the Sales and Digital Solutions team to validate marketing components of reports and dashboards to ensure accuracy and alignment.
- Help develop a vision for analytics architecture, various predictive models, and efficient workflow across marketing.
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing operations or analytics
- Passionate about inspiring change through data driven insights.
- Sound business judgment and quantitative analytic ability.
- Strong communication skills and experience refining and presenting complex quantitative analysis.
- Outstanding proficiency with Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager and business reporting tools
- Knowledge and experience of using statistical analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to present insights and recommendations persuasively.
- Resourcefulness and organizational skills
- Roll up your sleeves, can-do attitude
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our clients' business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A Market-Competitive Salary + Commission
- A highly configurable health, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
Choice of personal computing device and peripherals