Icreon’ s Mission
Icreon is a Digital Innovation Agency. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution. Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work.
We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Icreon is hiring an Application Lead for the Global Product and Technology organization. The person will support in building best-in-class software product using the latest technology stacks using Cloud, Micro Services, and DevOps tools. The role will require collaboration with the global delivery team and client stakeholders during product development life cycle.
The role is responsible for working with product team to do feasibility analysis and low-level technical design for engineering team and closely work with Dot net & Engineering Team You must be able to
• Minimum 7-8 years of experience
• Hands on coding & Troubleshooting
• Present the Technical Designs and feasibility analysis to client.
• Provide technical solutions to the help desk for Production issues.
As of now it will be WFH/Remote
• Hands on experience in asp.net, C#, MVC, SQL Server, Web API 2.
• Must have strong analytical skills
• Good problem-solving skills and troubleshooting problems.
• Extensive experience in the design, planning, and implementation of complex large-scale enterprise solutions using distributed teams within process-oriented organization.
• Technical expertise and extensive experience with Microsoft technology stack Microsoft .NET Web API, C# / VB.NET / ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, VSS / TFS, Design Patterns, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs, etc. and ability to research and apply newer .NET technology towards development of large-scale systems.
• Knowledge of application architectures, enterprise architecture, release methodologies, project management, technical support, production support, client/server applications, internet, and intranet applications·
• Ability to analyze, design and build object-oriented, component-based applications in a Windows/Web/Internet delivery environment.
• Must have good understanding of integration patterns for real- and near-time application.
• Should have lateral thinking attribute to bring value to organization.
• Good Experience in optimization of SQL queries.
Nice to Haves:
• Understanding of SAFe methodology
• Experience in AWS Cloud Services (Kubernetes, Lambda Functions, S3 Buckets, Kafka queues)
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our client's business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
• A Market-Competitive Salary + Commission
• A highly configurable health, dental & vision plan
• Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
• FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
• Choice of personal computing device and peripherals