Icreon is a Digital Innovation Agency. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Overview & Responsibilities
We are looking for an east-coast -based highly skilled Product Manager / Business Analyst to be a part of our Product Management team. As a member of the team you will manage the start-to-finish design process for a range of digital products (websites, apps, operating systems, and more). You will lead and define success for team members, clients, stakeholders, and management and and members for your team. You'll be responsible for co-develop project strategy, develop product requirements, and execute produce visions for complex, digital projects.
- 5+ years’ experience in a client services organization, preferably on project with top tier consulting firms, interactive agencies, and or creative agencies.
- Expert familiarity with complex Confluence, JIRA & Bitbucket workflow
- Strong understanding of web and mobile technologies, design standards, and the product lifecycle.
- Ability to manage and set expectations with clients, while articulating progress through clear visuals and presentations
- Demonstrated success at managing different types of teams – engineering, design and QA.
- Have excellent communication and organization skills
- Superior attention to detail, exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Quick-thinking, hands-on, collaborative and a natural problem solver.
- Learn and document processes, systems, tables, and business rules for the product supported
- Be able to independently determine existing systems behavior by following the data trails, queries and process flows & use that to develop new system behaviors
- Translate business requirements into documented technical requirements
- Review solutions for missed requirements
- Think through potential scenarios and use cases to ensure a comprehensive solution
- Works closely with Project Manager / Scrum Master in all aspects of the solution and acts as the primary backup to PM when unavailable
- Works closely with Business Users to flush out needs and wants in the product solution
- Communicate requirement to developers and QA both orally and in writing, so they fully understand the intent and act as a primary source to get their questions quickly answered
- Conduct product demos and demonstrate final functional solutions to stakeholders
- Assist in defining table relationships and mappings
- Document and update data definitions and dictionaries
- Proactively help define potential reporting/data analytics requirements
- Create/Maintain rules library and other pertinent documentation
- Must understand the Software Development Life Cycle
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our clients' business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A Market-Competitive Salary + Commission
- A highly configurable health, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
- Choice of personal computing device and peripherals