Icreon is a Digital Innovation Agency. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Who we are:
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Founded in 2000, Icreon leverages strategy, design, and engineering capabilities to power businesses forward. From Fortune 500s and mid-markets to associations and nonprofits, leading organizations partner with Icreon to usher in a new age of digital maturity.
Headquartered in New York City, Icreon’s global capabilities expand across offices in Washington D.C., Philadelphia, London, New Delhi, and Pune. Companies such as New York Road Runners, Diligent Corporation, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, ASTM International, National Geographic Channel and more, partner with Icreon to fulfill their digital transformation needs.
With over 300 technology experts across engineering, digital strategy, and user-experience design, Icreon is the preferred customer experience transformation agency equipping growth-brands for the now and next. www.icreon.com
Role Overview (Objective & Scope)
We are looking for a candidate that possesses a passion for content and the creative ability to successfully integrate their writing skills with the digital marketing campaigns and thereby aid in marketing success.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You would be responsible for conveying technical information through your writing skills in a persuasive, concise, and effective manner customized to the end-user requirements.
Join a global team of writers, marketers, and designers located in New York, Noida, and London – but this role has the option to work remotely in the United States.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Engaging our clients and prospective clients by producing regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with marketers, sales/delivery heads, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Help create marketing assets to drive marketing qualified leads, increase subscribers, and build awareness. (e.g., ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, newsletters, website/ads landing page content, etc.).
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content repository.
Skill Set + Experience Required:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience producing marketing content.
- Excellent attention to detail both for line editing copy and consistency in style and tone across our content.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and customer challenges in order to build helpful and effective content.
- Research and organize facts and sources in the content
- Self-motivated with a passion for content, proactive, and multitasker with an ability to get the job done with minimal supervision.
- Candidate's Location: Must be in East Coast
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Experience in syndicating/promoting content on various content syndication sites and social media platforms.
How is it like to work in Icreon?
- We recognize & appreciate through a variety of formal & informal means.
- Flexible working hours for better work-life balance.
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) for economic, social, and environmental welfare of our surroundings.
- Culture of gratitude for boosting and motivating the associates’ morale.
- Provide merit-based opportunity to all associates of Icreon to pursue professional Degrees / vocational courses / certifications or other educational programs, related to their area of operations.
- Employee Engagement leads to high productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Open & Flexible to help you out with the career growth within the organization.
- Employee safety policies are established in Icreon.