Icreon is a Digital Innovation Enterprise. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
We’re looking to bring aboard a senior business development & strategy role – a VP of Solutions for the Philadelphia metro area. Recently, we have acquired great strategic wins in the Philadelphia & Southeastern PA region, specifically with non-profits and associations, helping them build and execute on digital transformation goals. We’re continuing this investment in the form of setting up a new regional office in Phila and building out our first ‘boots-on-the-ground’ in the area. Our focus currently is to continue to drive new business development here and to grow that as a sister hub to our New York HQ.
- The core responsibility is to set up, manage and drive a feasible sales channel from prospecting to kick-off, working with mid-sized nonprofit organizations and associations & businesses within the Philadelphia area.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline; building outbound lead-gen and qualifying inbound leads
- Draft proposals and develop solutions-based pitches and lead the pitch team
- Communicate Icreon's value proposition to prospective clients in a manner appropriate for the target audience of C Suite executive and nonprofit leaders
- Collaborate with account, creative and technical teams to develop and present new concepts for prospective clients
- Coordinate with other sales, account management and delivery staff to monitor client satisfaction and ensure successful engagements with clients
- Assist the marketing team in generating awareness by attending conferences and promoting Icreon
- Minimum of five years of experience in business development or account management within an agency, public relations, digital marketing, communications firm or directly comparable experience working inside a non-profit or association itself
- Proven track record of managing and building relationships with new clients
- A proven track record for delivering consistent revenue growth
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated mentality, driven at all times to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent in-person presentation skills, relationship building and experience in contract negotiations
- Dexterity to work with all levels within the internal team and across client organizations
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Must have exceptional writing skills
- Understanding of the latest terms and terminologies within the digital / consulting space
- You are flexible and self-motivated. You can hit the ground running
- You are an excellent communicator - you are perceptive and can read between the lines
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our clients' business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A Market-Competitive Salary + Commission
- A highly configurable heatlh, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- A tiered, matching 401k plan with highly flexible investment options
- FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
- Choice of personal computing device and peripherals