Icreon is a Digital Innovation Agency. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Icreon is hiring a Solution Architect for the Global Product and Technology organization. The Technical Architect will support in building best-in-class software applications using the latest technology stacks using Cloud, Micro Services, and DevOps tools. The role will require collaboration with the global delivery team and client stakeholders and create technical solutions and strategies
The role is responsible for planning, directing, and delivering technical solutions to our clients and closely work with our engineering teams. You must able to
- Proactively consult with the leadership team and recommend strategic solutions to improve critical functionalities.
- Collaborate with delivery unit head(s) and ITOPs team to ensure a secure and scalable software application implementation.
- Work with teams to meet non-functional requirements defined for a project, which range from performance, security, accessibility, and compliances.
- Serve as part of the Center of Excellence and propose you will be building reusable libraries, conduct technical training, perform cross-project code audits & participate in hiring engineers.
- 12+ years of experience in software application implementation
- At least working for the last 2 years as a technical architect for a cloud (AWS or Azure) and microservices implementation.
- Hands-on experience with .NET/JAVA, MSSQL/Oracle or a NoSQL DB (MongoDB Preferred)
- Good documentation and presentation skills.
- Preferably worked with the globally distributed delivery team
- Agile and Analytical problem-solving approach
- High accountability, proactive approach
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with:
- ReactJS and/or AngularJS
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Cloud Certifications
- Data migration & Migration Tools
- Data Analytics Tools
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our client's business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A Market-Competitive Salary + Commission
- A highly configurable health, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
- Choice of personal computing device and peripherals