Icreon is a Digital Innovation Agency. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Who we are:
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Role Overview (Objective & Scope)
Adept at understanding customer business requirements, integration points of an enterprise architecture and operator’s eco-systems. • Experience in developing complex, flexible and efficient end to end solutions that meet customer needs
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 5-6 years of experience in all the phases of Software development lifecycle which includes Requirement Study, Analysis, Design, Development and Integration
- Strong experience in Microservices Architecture, MVC Architecture , J2EE Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton, DAO and others ▪ Technical Expertise in Spring and Spring Boot Framework features, Microservices, Angular, HTML, CSS, Swagger, Junit-Mockito , Camel
- Experience in developing web applications using technologies like HTML5, CSS , Angular, React, Node, Spring MVC, struts
- Experience in application management technologies such as docker, kubernetes, Jenkins, ELK stack, grafana, Prometheus, elastic search
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, REST, GraphQL and good Knowledge in SOA
- Experience in using build tools like maven, gradle and automation servers like Jenkins, gitlab, bitbucket
- Experience in Agile development (SCRUM) methodologies
- Experience in OOP, Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Design (OOD)
Skill Set + Experience Required:
- Frameworks : J2EE, Spring, Spring boot, Angular JS and Angular, React, Node js, Struts, Swing, AWT, GWT, Hibernate, JPA, Camel, Junit, Mockito, Log4J , swagger , JMX
- RDBMS : Oracle, MySQL
- NoSQL : Cassandra DB, Mongo
- Version Control tools : SVN, GIT
- Cloud Technologies : AWS
- Application management platform/clusters : Docker, Kubernetes
- Messaging platform/systems: Kafka, Active MQ , JMS
- Middleware: Tomcat, Jetty, Nod
How is it like to work in Icreon?
- We recognize & appreciate through a variety of formal & informal means.
- Flexible working hours for better work-life balance.
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) for economic, social, and environmental welfare of our surroundings.
- Culture of gratitude for boosting and motivating the associates’ morale.
- Provide merit-based opportunity to all associates of Icreon to pursue professional Degrees / vocational courses / certifications or other educational programs, related to their area of operations.
- Employee Engagement leads to high productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Open & Flexible to help you out with the career growth within the organization.
- Health insurance to not just to the immediate family, but parents & in-laws as well.
- Shuttle service so that you can reach to work safely and comfortably.
- Employee safety policies are established in Icreon.