Roles & Responsibility
Icreon is seeking a Client Success manager, to ensure that they receive exceptional service whilst the business’s goals are supported. We are passionate and committed to making a difference through every interaction, making being part of Icreon a positive experience.
You will work directly with clients and internal teams to provide a positive experience and will collaborate with the wider sales team in supporting new business opportunities.
As a people person you will be willing to engage, discuss and collaborate with both clients and internal teams to ensure account and project success. Responsibilities will include management of key stakeholders within client organizations to ensure the retention and growth of the client.
- maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking
- implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients
- Understanding the client business and their construct allowing identification of their divisions that are untapped
- To act as a point of contact and escalation internally & externally for client work
- Establishing communication governance with client
- Ability in resolving complex client problems or disputes in a professional manner
- Keeping records and documentation of client interactions
- Making sure governance on projects is being followed and adhered to
- Interrogating and analyzing project data to bring key insights and value to the client’s business
- Creating monthly and quarterly reports to determine whether KPIs are being met and where there is room for improvement
- Being able to identify existing client risk and work with the internal teams to mitigate
- Total Experience required: 1-3 Years
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Experience in document creation
- Patient and active listener
- Passion for service