Icreon is a Digital Innovation Agency. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Overview & Responsibilities
We are looking for an east-coast -based highly skilled Strategist to be initial boots on the ground to our growing Digital Strategy team. Successful candidates will have demonstrated a proven capability of collaborating with other team members to deliver digital projects and will be able to guide our clients through our Design Thinking Process to deliver cutting edge user experiences and business solutions.
We’re here to ask “why”, to get us to “what’s next”.
You’re passionate about innovation, business and design and their collective impact on individuals and organizations. Understanding and solving complex business problems comes naturally to you. You will collaborate with the wider team and our clients through brainstorming, the creation of impactful end user experiences, and technical delivery and implementation. The ideal candidate will bring to the table a demonstrable passion for designing smart, intuitive, and human-centered experiences.
In this multifaceted role you will be exposed to and will work in collaboration with our Strategy, Project Management, User Experience (UX) Design, and Technology teams.
- Support senior team members on projects varying in size – from smaller rapid-to-market initiatives through to large-scale digital transformation
- Be responsible for the strategic direction for a project, determining the strategic approach, scope and project deliverables for clients that trust us with their digital roadmaps
- Assist in the creation of digital solutions for a variety of clients and verticals
- Play a key role in understanding and interpreting our clients’ business challenges and goals, and collaborate with our design and technology teams to deliver elegant user experiences
- Carry out strategic analysis to solve business questions. This includes gathering information on our client's business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through interviews and research
- Project management knowledge
- Partner with Customer Experience team to work with existing client relationships to identify new engagement opportunities
- Be a design and technology thought leader on existing and emerging technology trends, proactively developing new insights and ideas that will build both our clients’ business as well as our own
- Structure presentations, documentation, request for proposal responses, and other collateral
- 2+ years’ experience in a client services organization, preferably on project with top tier consulting firms, interactive agencies, and or creative agencies.
- Experience in being a part of strategy, design, and/or technology engagements
- 2+ years managing digital strategy for customer platforms such as: Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Salesforce, Marketo & ABM Platforms
- Strong understanding of web and mobile technologies, design standards, and the product lifecycle.
- Ability to manage and set expectations with clients, while articulating progress through clear visuals and presentations. Comfortable with presenting & public speaking
- Effectively delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Quick-thinking, analytical & a natural problem solver.
- A keen interest to learn more about the latest technologies
- Self-motivated and shows initiative in spotting opportunities, identifying a clear path forward and acting upon it swiftly
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our clients' business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A Market-Competitive Salary + Commission
- A highly configurable health, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
- Choice of personal computing device and peripherals