Icreon is a Digital Innovation Agency. We strongly believe that a company’s success and longevity are directly proportional to its ability to innovate. To conjure new ideas, engineer new systems, and create new products – innovation is the only true competitive advantage in business.
Icreon works with leaders of companies to affect positive transformation through digital innovation. A rare cross-section of ‘thinkers’ and ‘doers’, our team combines the highest level of strategic leadership with advanced execution.
Every business is now a digital business. The challenge is applying technology to its fullest potential in any organization. After all, ideas have value only when they can be applied. This is what it means to put innovation to work. We are Icreon. We put innovation to work.
Overview & Responsibilities
We are hiring a copywriter & editorial manager to design and execute on our clients marketing programs, namely support their digital experience goals. Tactically, this means producing and analyzing the written content we develop. This role will help build our editorial calendar and written guidelines, as well as determine sources for content both internally and externally. This person may also be asked to create a network of freelancers and go-to influencers in our industry, format our content, and line edit.
We’re here to ask “why”, to get us to “what’s next”.
You’re passionate about innovation, business and design and their collective impact on individuals and organizations. Understanding and solving complex business problems comes naturally to you. You will collaborate with the wider team and our clients through brainstorming, the creation of impactful end user experiences, and technical delivery and implementation. The ideal candidate will bring to the table a demonstrable passion for designing smart, intuitive, and human-centered experiences.
In this multifaceted role you will be exposed to and will work in collaboration with our Strategy, Project Management, User Experience (UX) Design, and Technology teams.
- Build our editorial calendar and written guidelines.
- Determine sources for content creation, both internally and externally.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Edit content produced by your teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Work on one-off projects to launch client digital experiences with Romance, Landing Page & Product Copy
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Experience managing an editorial calendar for a media publication or marketing team.
- Excellent attention to detail both for line editing copy and consistency in style and tone across our content.
- 2+ years’ experience in a client services organization, preferably on project with top tier consulting firms, interactive agencies, and or creative agencies.
- Effectively delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Quick-thinking, analytical & a natural problem solver.
- A keen interest to learn more about the latest technologies
- Self-motivated and shows initiative in spotting opportunities, identifying a clear path forward and acting upon it swiftly
As a digital innovation agency - we steer clear from the stereotypes of typical consultants. We have an undying passion to drive digital innovation to our clients' business models, and that means obsessively trying to figure out how to grow their top and bottom line through digital experiences. If you share that same passion, there's no other company quite like us. Reach out.
- A Market-Competitive Salary + Commission
- A highly configurable health, dental & vision plan
- Access to discounted professional development seminars and a discrete training budget
- FSA, HSA programs and discounts on local city events and products
- Choice of personal computing device and peripherals