Director of Delivery - EST/CST timezones
Icreon is focused on building and delivering digital solutions for clients with a great emphasis on agile and continuous delivery while keeping ahead with the latest technologies, bringing them into the client's solution. The role requires engagement and delivery to support the customer journey in digital transformations and legacy modernization.
The leader will be responsible for the implementation and sustainment of projects, including building and leading the strategy and roadmap to achieve organizationally, business, operational, and delivery goals as well as end-to-end management of the engagements, including the professional, financial, and HR aspects. The person will need to lead the team to adopt the process framework and continuously improve and adjust to the client's needs.
Looking for Candidates for EST or CST Time Zone
- Delivery Leadership - Establish the vision, strategy, and direction in line with the digital transformation delivery. Develop and implement the operation plan (OP), engaging the team to drive the vision. Create a progressive environment that embraces change and perceives challenges as opportunities, drives motivation, and leads changes essential for the achievement of long-term goals. Promote clarity and alignment by communicating effectively to the teams and all relevant interfaces while considering cross-cultural aspects. Lead changes based on the team’s strategy and goals with proper planning and mitigation to achieve the project objectives. Incorporate the organization’s strategy into the team's strategic plan to enable informed and insightful decisions.
- People Leadership - Coach and mentor managers and empower them to lead their own projects and employees. Create an engaging environment and build a sense of pride among employees. Set individual goals, performance, and growth for the direct reportees. Constantly strive to drive initiatives that promote employee satisfaction and a caring environment. Actively set up directives around recruitment, workforce management, knowledge management, performance management, and retention to promote excellence.
- Operation Excellence – Adhere with delivery processes and programs. Constantly assist the team in meeting its KPIs, for example, Quality, Scope, Budget, and Timeline, by implementing DevOps and Agile practices. Facilitate decision-making, issue resolution, and consensus among team members and peers. Accountable for delivery of software engineering and management tools, methodologies, standards, and leading practices to support efficiency and productivity.
- Program Management - Maintain an overall view of the programs handled by the teams and manage project priorities. Audit and follow up on the overall plan, status, strategy, risks, and conflicts under the project management domain. Proactively perform deep dive for critical paths and major milestones. Ensure optimal allocation of resources (based on cost and knowledge) for projects according to need while ensuring flexibility. Step in hands-on with the team when the situation demands. Serve as the escalation point and trusted advisor for stakeholders and strive to create win-win situations.
- Customer(Internal and External) Focus - Understand market trends and direction, the dynamic nature of the business, and the customer's need to align the team accordingly. Add value to customer business. Assist the customer in succeeding in the market. Drive/build operation and support systems to meet industry customers' business needs.
- Communication - Lead, encourage, and drive an environment of open, transparent, and authentic communication. Effectively communicate the roadmap/direction of the unit, and ensure that the goals and KPIs of the organization are understood. Constantly strive to share the big picture and vision of the unit. Encourage bottom-up communication channels to better understand the voice of the employees. Constantly keep the organization up to date with respect to the strategic direction of the unit. Communicate change management and transformation-related aspects of the units effectively. Build strong and effective communication channels with various stakeholders to build strong and collaborative partnerships internally and externally.
- Minimum 15 years experience, out of which there is a minimum of 5 year’s experience managing global delivery teams.
- Proven experience in software development methodologies, principles, procedures, software management, Project Management, DevOps, Agile Practices, and support tools and services.
- Experience working with mid to enterprise-grade project
- Have worked with cross-functional teams, including analysts, engineers, testers, and designers.
- Have experienced at least one end-to-end implementation from conception to production release
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent - information technology, management information systems, software engineering, and networking.
- PMP and/or SAFe certified.
- Well-versed with ALM tools such as TFS, JIRA, etc.
- Basic knowledge of cloud-native technologies, primarily in AWS and Azure.
- Builds Valuable Customer Relationships
- Teaming Across Boundaries
- Displays Confidence and Curiosity
- Demonstrates Excellence and Professionalism
- Develop a continuous Learning Mindset in the team
- Ability to scale and standardize processes and techniques.