Position: Senior Project Manager -( EST and CST time zone)
Location : NY
Icreon is focused on building and delivering digital solutions for clients with a great emphasis on agile and continuous delivery while keeping ahead with the latest technologies, bringing them into the client's solution. The role requires engagement and delivery to support the customer journey in digital transformations and legacy modernization.
The person will be responsible for managing projects for scope, schedule, cost, and quality and working with our global delivery team. The role requires strong organizational skills and stakeholder management, both Internal and External. Also includes ensuring project compliance, reporting, and tracking to achieve project goals. The person will need to ensure process compliance and track all dependencies and blockers to help the team effectively plan their work.
- Manage activities through a project’s entire lifecycle, including the initiation, planning, execution, and closure phases
- Handle the initial elements of a project, such as defining its scope and making plans for others working on the project to follow.
- Managing the cost of a project and making sure it stays within the allotted budget. This may include reallocating resources in the event of unanticipated expenses.
- Ensuring project goals are met in customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Creating and managing long-term project goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the projects.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Training and monitoring the progress of a project.
- Documenting and tracking risk and mitigation plans
- Ensuring project documents are up-to-date and published on time.
- Communicate with stakeholders to keep everyone informed about a project’s progress.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience, out of which there is a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with global delivery teams.
- Proven experience in Project Management and Agile Practices.
- Experience working with mid to enterprise-grade project
- Have worked with cross-vendor and client teams.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Prior Agency Experience
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business or related field.
- PMP and/or SAFe certified.
- Well-versed with ALM tools such as VSTS, JIRA, etc.
- Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills
- Builds Valuable Customer Relationships
- Displays Confidence and Curiosity
- Demonstrates Excellence and Professionalism
Ability to scale and standardize processes and techniques