Position: Senior Project Manager -( EST and CST time zone)
Location: NY (Remote)
Icreon is focused on building and delivering digital solutions for clients, emphasizing agile and continuous delivery while keeping ahead with the latest technologies and bringing them into the client's solution. The role requires engagement and delivery to support the customer journey in digital transformations and legacy modernization.
The person acts as an intermediary between the client and the project team and will manage projects for scope, schedule, and cost. The role requires strong organizational skills and stakeholder management, both Internal and External. It also includes ensuring project compliance, reporting, and tracking to achieve project goals. The person must ensure process compliance and follow all dependencies and blockers to help the team effectively plan their work.
- Manage activities through a project’s entire lifecycle, including the initiation, planning, execution, and closure phases.
- Handle the initial elements of a project, such as defining its scope and making plans for others working on the project to follow.
- Managing a project's cost and ensuring it stays within the allotted budget. This may include reallocating resources in the event of unanticipated expenses.
- Ensuring project goals are met in customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Managing long-term project goals and roadmap
- Putting a budget, operating plan, and resource loading for the projects.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Monitoring the progress of a project on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Documenting and tracking risk and defining mitigation plans
- Ensuring project management documents are up-to-date and published on time.
- Communicate with stakeholders to keep everyone informed about the project’s progress.
- Minimum12+ years’ experience and minimum three years in project management.
- Proven experience in Project Management and Agile Practices.
- Experience working with mid to enterprise-grade project
- Have worked with cross-vendors and client teams.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business or related field.
- PMP, PMI-ACP or SAFe certified.
- Well-versed with ALM tools such as VSTS, JIRA, etc.
- Hands-on with at least one Project Planning tool- MS Project, Smart Sheet
- Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills
- Builds Valuable Customer Relationships
- Displays Confidence and Curiosity
- Demonstrates Excellence and Professionalism
- Use leading project management processes.
- Proven people management skills
Nice To Have
- Prior Digital Agency Experience
- Experience working with global delivery teams.
- Understanding of product management concepts
- Ability to conduct workshops, training, and demos.