Position: Senior Project Manager - ( EST and CST time zone)
Location: NY (Remote)
Icreon is focused on building and delivering digital solutions for clients, emphasizing agile and continuous delivery while keeping ahead with the latest technologies and bringing them into the client's solution. The role requires engagement and delivery to support the customer journey in digital transformations and legacy modernization.
The person acts as an intermediary between the client and the project team and will manage projects for scope, schedule, and cost. The role requires strong organizational skills and stakeholder management, both Internal and External. It also includes ensuring project compliance, reporting, and tracking to achieve project goals. The person must ensure process compliance and follow all dependencies and blockers to help the team effectively plan their work.
External & Client Facing Responsibilities
- Create and present a clear and cogent plan to clients regarding the timeline and processes associated with the delivery of their project. This is including, but may not be limited to:
- Detailed project timelines
- Status documents
- Program-level executive roadmaps
- Create and present project status documents to client stakeholders
- Identify and exhibit best practices for communicating progress, key activities, risks & dependencies based on the client stakeholder environment
- Develop and track estimates and detailed budgets for client projects
- Own a project’s entire lifecycle, including the initiation, planning, execution, and closure phases. This may include identifying unknown dependencies such as working with a clients third party vendors, internal staff or parallel projects that Icreon is not part of.
- Handle the initial elements of a project, such as defining its scope and making plans for others working on the project to follow.
- Ensure project goals are met as it relates to customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Communicate with stakeholders to keep everyone informed about the project’s progress both in the immediate as well as the long-term.
Internal & Icreon Facing Responsibilities
Icreon operates using a global delivery model in which strategy, design & solution architecture are planned locally with clients primarily in North America and Europe. It works alongside its internal India presence for engineering management, development, QA & governance. The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Work with internal staff to manage a project's cost and ensuring it stays within the allotted budget. This may include reallocating resources in the event of unanticipated expenses.
- Facilitate regular internal team check-ins around project progress and process optimizaitons.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Develop a budget, operating plan, and resourcing for all assigned projects.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Monitoring the progress of a project on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Documenting and tracking risk and defining mitigation plans
- Ensuring project management documents are up-to-date and published on time.
- Work alongside client service team members to manage long-term project goals and roadmap.
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in project management and governance
- Proven experience in Project Management and Agile Practices.
- Experience working with mid to enterprise-grade projects.
- Have worked cross-functionally with vendors and client teams.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business or related field.
- PMP, PMI-ACP or SAFe certified.
- Well-versed with ALM tools such as VSTS, JIRA, etc.
- Hands-on with at least one Project Planning tool- MS Project, Smart Sheet
- Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills
- Builds Valuable Customer Relationships
- Displays Confidence and Curiosity
- Demonstrates Excellence and Professionalism
- Use leading project management processes.
- Proven people management skills
Nice To Have
- Prior Digital Agency Experience
- Experience working with global delivery teams.
- Understanding of product management concepts.
- Ability to conduct workshops, training, and demos.